Sunday, May 25, 2008

What A Concert!

I know I am the dad and am probably a little biased. Ok a lot biased but what a great concert. Tonight One Accord from North Central was at our church and these 9 college kids are amazing. Not only are they talented which they are. There is not a weak link among them, maybe a few missing ones, but more about that later. But we have the priviledge of these kids stay in our house all week. Now I know some would think that this is not a priviledge but it is.

To see young people that love God is awesome. The next generation is in good hands. Too many times all we hear are the bad things about the younger generation, but there is a remnant of young people that are passionate about God! They love life, are passionate about their friends, and love God with all their heart!

You can never go wrong pouring into the lives of young people. Let me encourage you to get involved in mentoring the lives of young people today.

Well, it's late and I gotta go. Just keep loving those kids.

Way to go AJ I am proud of you!!

Dad,

1 comment:

Angie said...

I agree! The concert was fantastic!! Those are some talented kids! And, I might be a little biased too, but that doesn't change the fact that it was uh-mazing!

2 blogs in 2 days? I don't know what to think!